Brief Profile of Accounts department at Mazoon College.
Accounts department at Mazoon College come under the guidance of Finance & Administration Department headed by Director of Finance & Administration.
Members of the Department;
- Mohammed Nadeem - Dir- Finance & administration (DFA)
- Asma Al Balushi - Senior Accountant
- Mohammed Khaleelulla - Accountant
- Day to day collection of tution, hostel & other fees
- Payment to suppliers / creditors & maintain petty cash to meet day to day expenses
- Update all students date with payment details.
- Co-ordinate with Admission office to administer ministry sponsored students & their followup.
- Timely submission of Invoices to Ministry sponsored & Corporate sponsored students.
- Analyze & present financial reports in an accurate & timely manner by updating accounting data to Tally accounting software.
- Annual budgeting and variance analysis as per the internal control measures taken by the management.
- Liaisoning with external auditors for the smooth functioning of annual financial audit and submission of report on time.
- Attend meetings & make presentation to BOD & other committees.
- Provide financial and accounting advice, direction and leadership.
Director, Finance & Administrtion